Sarabeth’s Chicken Wing Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Frank’s Red Hot Sauce*
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Alter this amount to achieve desired heat
- Place chopped chicken in pan on stovetop at medium heat until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- In meantime, mix together cream cheese, hot sauce, and ½ cup of cheddar in pot at low heat until fully melted.
- Stir in cooked chicken and chopped celery.
- Add mixture to 8×8 (or smiliar) casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheddar on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until top cheese is browned.
Total Time: 45 minutes | Makes: 6-8 servings
About the Chef
Name of Chef: Sarabeth McElhaney
Family Members: Husband – Tyler; Son – Fox
Hobbies: Crafting, blogging, cooking, exploring San Diego, traveling
Favorite Activities in 92064: Old Poway Park, Poway Rodeo, Poway Farmers Market
About the Recipe: I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY, so I’m very opinionated when it comes to anything wing-flavored. I’ve seen many variations of Chicken Wing Dip, but this recipe is the best example of real Buffalo flavor.
About the Chef: After college I met my husband, Tyler, while he was touring the world in a rock n’ roll band. We traveled the U.S. and Canada in our course of dating, married a few years later, traveled to 15 additional countries, and had a little boy named Fox in February of this year. I’ve been working at ZCode Magazines for five years, serving as editor for the past two. I love what I do!