Karina’s Clam Ceviche
- 2 cans of clams, strained
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced small
- 2 medium size tomatoes, diced small
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 1 small cucumber, diced small
- ½ cup of key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce – Tapatio or Valentina (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
- Slices of avocado to garnish (optional)
- Chop the different ingredients and add them to a bowl.
- Add the ketchup, hot sauce, key lime juice and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or tostadas. Garnish with avocado if desired.