Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego Sponsor Food Service Program
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego announced today its sponsorship of the Food Service Program. The program will operate from September 4 through June 18 at all of their San Diego locations, from August 20 to June 12 at their Escondido locations, from July 30 to June 7 at their National City location, from August 21 to June 12 in Ramona, and from September 4 to June 13 in Borrego Springs. Free meals will be made available to all attending children under 19 years of age without regard to race, color, national origin, sex or disability. Any person who believes that he or she has been discriminated against should write immediately to the Secretary of Agriculture in Washington D.C. Also, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego offer a variety of daily youth development programs and activities.
Afternoon snacks will be provided at the locations listed below, Monday through Friday:
- Logan Heights Branch (William J. Oakes Branch), 2930 Marcy Avenue, San Diego, CA 92113, (619) 525-1739, Snack: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- Linda Vista Branch, 2230 East Jewett Street, San Diego, CA 92111, (858) 277-6670, Snack: 2:45-4:30 p.m. on M,T,Th,F and 2:30-3:00 p.m. on Wednesday
- Clairemont Branch, 4635 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92117, (858) 273-1645, Snack: 4:00-4:25 p.m.
- Encanto Branch, 6785 Imperial Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114, (619) 263-6407 Snack: 3:15-3:45 p.m.
- Mitchell Branch, 115 W. Woodward Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025, (760) 746-3315, Snack: 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- Baker Branch, 835 West 15th Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025, (760) 745-0515, Snack: 4:00-4:45 p.m.
- National City Branch, 1430 D Ave, National City, CA 91950, (619) 477-5445, Snack: 3:00-3:40 p.m.
- Ramona Branch, 622 E Street, Ramona, CA 92065, (760) 788-7564, Snack: 4:25-4:45 p.m.
- Borrego Springs Branch, 630 Cahuilla Rd, Borrego Springs, CA 92004, (760) 767-9989, Snack: 3:30-3:50 p.m.
- Del Dios X-Track, 1400 West 9th Ave., Escondido, CA 92025, (760) 432-2439, Snack: 4:00-4:30 p.m. on M,T,W, F and 3:30-4:00 p.m. on Thursday
- Hidden Valley X-Track, 2700 Reed Rd. Escondido, CA 92025, (760) 432-2457 x33, Snack: 2:33-3:03 on M,T,W, F and 1:45-2:15 p.m. on Thursday
- Mission Middle X-Track, 939 East Mission Ave., Escondido, CA 92025, (760) 432-2452, Snack: 2:45-3:15 p.m. on M,T,W,F and 1:30-2:00 p.m. on Thursday
For a site serving your community, or to make a donation, please visit sdyouth.org or call 1-866-SDYOUTH.